Thursday, October 04, 2012

The fairies at the bottom of the garden

Yesterday while we were busy packing and clearing most of our house out, the kidlets were busy in the garden. Down the bottom of the garden to be precise.

When I went to investigate this is what I found; three young ladies, Rapunzel, Alice and Snow White, asleep under some silverbeet leaves.





Our parsley patch had been turned into a fairy garden with little houses and seats.




It does seem, however, that the mermaids have moved in instead.




There was even a grand entrance, a runway or walkway, who knows. I think it makes it easier for the fairies to find. And a pond, complete with fish and even a lobster!




But most exciting of all is that, Lily tells me,this morning she found fairy footsteps out there!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)