Friday, October 29, 2010

day 26: Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore

And you know what, I'm not sure it's the 26th day of October either. But in a vain attempt to blog everyday for the month, I will "pretend" it is the 26th. That way I still have 5 days left to get my tax sorted too.

*eek* and I must get it sorted. Andy is off on yet another diving trip this week to the Coral sea. He'll be unreachable while gone, so my aim is to get it done tomorrow before he goes.  He probably won't be seeing any of these little fellas, but I needed a pic and he's cute. ;)  this photo comes courtesy of some of Andy's underwater footage. It's a frozen still taken from his video footage.


so as not to confuse anyone, I'll be back later to post about the Mystery KAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)