is progressing well.
It's not finished, nowhere near it in fact. But we have managed to finish six of the 25 pockets for the little activity messages to go in. We added the star at the top of the tree so we know what we are heading towards, and to give it a sort of balance as we worked. It is made from three layers of felt and hand embroidered with the letter 25.
Underneath the tree, we added a pile of pressies. The ones in the background have stitching to imitate the twine wrapped around the presents and have gift tags, one for each member of our family.
The five presents in the front, those with ribbon or ricrac on them, are all pockets. Their little gift tags are free hanging and made from felt and tied with a little embroidery thread. I must say the writing embriodery program on my machine is making some of this work much much easier!!
And the first of the decorations for the tree. Lily and I made these little candy canes out of squares of white paper and some red texta and sticky tape; easy peasy.
So now I have a couple of days' grace while we work through the first five days!
I'll update with our progress later this week.