Monday, August 03, 2009

foliage

Pattern: Foliage
Yarn: Malabrigo Yarn Merino Worsted 'Emerald'
Needles: 4.5mm Addis and Knitpicks
Mods: none.

This is my new favourite beanie. I've had it in my Rav queue for ages and finally decided that with winter upon us the need for a new beanie  had arisen.   I started this up at the block, got the crown done only to discover a certain little mischievous boy had eaten part of the pattern.  Ah well.  A really quick easy knit, I think I'll be knitting this one again. Black would be nice, hmmm.  I can totally see why it is such a popular pattern, I love  it!

It even fits the aforementioned mischievous boy. 


And because I love a good knitlist I've borrowed Sam's List of the top 20 patterns in Rav to see how many I've knit (see Sam's post for the links to patterns ;))

3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely beanie! It looks so cute on you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a foliage lover too! You need a yellow one hun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little guy just keeps getting cuter if that's possible! The foliage suits you both :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)