Monday, February 02, 2009

previewing

Woohoo! I've finally been getting some sewing done. These were all cut out and ready to finish before Toby was born so it was good to finally finish them off. They're up and previewing in the store now and I'll send them live today some time. It feels really good to have something new in the store again.

And while I was uploading these last night, my big three year old was cleaning her room...voluntarily... without us knowing! She came to me last night and said, "Mum, I've got a surprise for you." She took me into her room and said, "Look, I put all my toys away," ever so proudly. My heart just about leapt out of my mouth I was so proud of my big girl. It bought a tear to my eyes, especially after she'd had her crazy pants on for most of the afternoon.



1 comment:

  1. Awww, beautiful girl. Brought tears to my eye too! Kat

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)