Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Mr Sunshine ;)

All those blog surfers out there have probably already spotted this gorgeous set over on Kris's blog.  If you haven't, check them out and her work over there.  Over here, you can see them in action.

Is it just me or is it hard to capture newborns on camera?  Two photo shoots later and I had some pics that I was reasonably happy with. 

Here's the big boy at nearly three weeks of age!!!
Toby was lucky enough to receive this awesome pressie from Kris consisting of some shorties and a handpainted tshirt, made especially for our little Mr Sunshine :D  The tshirt isn't modeled here as it's too big for him at the moment but at the rate he's growing (900 grams in three weeks), it won't be long!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!! It's perfect for our little fellow. I love how unbelievably soft this yarn is, it's droolworthy. I love the bright yellow of these (my favourite colour), I love the combination with the red (Andy's favourite colour). I love the flare and I love how cool the picot hem looks in the red. These are super cool duds!!! (Even when I knit with yarn Kris has dyed for me, my soakers/ longies never look as awesome as hers ~ she really is a very very talented lady with a great eye for colour)
And how cute is this angel Ellie made for Lily !
Thank you so much Kris, we love them and they will be worn with much appreciation.

And just because they're cute, here's the bro and sis sharing some sibling love :D




2 comments:

  1. LOL babies can be very difficult to photo, I have so many with Daviens eyes closed, or where he has his hand in front of his face or is trying to roll away. Very cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO,DEAR FRİEND,GOOD EVENİNG FROM tURKEY,MY NAME İS ELAY,YOUR BLOG İS VERY NİCE,
    ELAY-SADOS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    sados09.blogspot.com
    karmahobi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)