Saturday, December 15, 2007

and a few last things before Christmas

Just a couple of pieces that I have finally put the finishing touches on. These shall pop up sometime over the weekend, probably tonight if time and family commitments allow. These will probably be the last items until mid January ~ but then again I am hopefully getting a new sewing machine for Christmas so the urge might be just too much to bear.

It's time for me to get onto the Christmas sewing, Lily "needs" a mermaid tail for a fancy dress party on Monday, and she has some other orders in for other dress up items. I also want to get some sewing done for some of the other nieces and nephews as well as whip up some dollie clothes... and finish the flower girl dresses!!! hmm, that's a lot LOL!!!!







1 comment:

  1. Oh *sigh* I adore the blue and white dress / top!!! :D

    Hmmm...will have to see if I can stalk you tonight ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)