Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pants nearly all done ... and gone!!!!

SO many pics, but here are 7 0f the pants finished off. I sent them live last night and they sold out really quickly. :D It really freaks me out when that happens, but also puts a big smile on my face. I love that people like my work, I love finding such fabulous fabrics and sharing them with others and I love seeing pics of kiddies wearing clothes I have created. It's all really really gratifying.

so next, time to finish the other pants , work on some pinnies and fleece pants and a few other bits and pieces, including some customs and some new winter pants for Lily . But no sewing until tomorrow, knitting frantically tonight.

Lagon Dragon

Surfs Up

Don't Be Koi

Tranquil Dreaming

Retro Rockers

Zip It

Hearty Bums




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)