Monday, February 05, 2007

Summer Fruits ripening....


Trawling through my one of fabric stash tubs tonight I stumbled upon my fruit fabrics, I had completely forgotten about these *oops* Anyway, dragged them out and started playing with them working on some baby doll tops/dresses, etc. So I decided to do a little fruit theme for a little while playing on the idea that all the summer fruits are ripening at the moment.


Nearly finished my first piece, I just want to measure the shoulder straps on a live model tomorrow. but this piece in this rather bad photo is going to preview tomorrow. I've done straps that cross over the back for something different, and I really really like them :D I'm going to offer the option of a pair of denim shorts with pockets in the matching fabric with this top.


Oh, and in the background you can see a couple of the fruit fabrics that I'm going to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)