Thursday, January 18, 2007

Some previews for ozebaby

So I'm going to be a little bit cheeky and put some previews up here before they go up on ozebaby. I'll add to this over the next few days :D


My plan is to get a bit more stock behind me so that during the GDUNH I can have a goodly amount of stock on the site showing the diversity of all my products ~ I'll need to do some winter items for this;


Ideally I'd like to have some of the following:~
Fleece longies
Girls pants
Boys pants
Pinafores
Shorts
Baby doll dresses
skirts ~ peasant and A-line
Some new dress designs
some t-shirts maybe

we'll see how I go anyway. Looks like I've got a fair bit to do.

First a spotty baby doll dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear from you, so say hi when you drop in :)